Why come to the Low Brass Bootcamp?
You will get personalized instruction from some of the finest euphonium/tuba performers in the world.
You will also get a daily regiment of the following:
- Breathing classes, Warm-up classes with leading tutors.
- Master-classes everyday with our artists.
- One hour-long lesson from at least two instructors while you are on campus.
- Euphonium/tuba small ensemble and large ensembles.
- Preparation for Falcone solo competitions, including a mock-judging by the artists.
- Networking opportunities with euphonium and tuba players from around the world!
- Lots of time to enjoy the Knoxville area, and plenty of one-on-one interaction with the staff.
The Low Brass Bootcamp
will be held in Knoxville, Tennessee from June 24-28, 2015 on the campus of The University of Tennessee.
Join world-class players from every corner of the globe as world-renown tutors provide a week of intense training and fun.
Our 2015 Staff includes:
- Steven Mead, international soloist and professor of euphonium at the Royal Northern College of Music.
- Pat Stuckemeyer, soloist, entrepreneur and professor of tuba and euphonium at Indiana University – Southeast.
- Danny Helseth, former and Director of Bands at Seattle Pacific University.
- David Thornton, soloist and tutor at the Royal Northern College of Music.
- Misa Mead, soloist, composer and arranger.
- Roland Szentpali, freelance tuba artist and composer
- Kelly Thomas, professor of euphonium and tuba at the University of Tennessee
- Aaron Tindall, soloist, professor of euphonium and tuba at the University of Miami
- Kevin Sanders, soloist, professor of euphonium and tuba at the University of Memphis.